Fady Sabagh




Fady Sabagh from Heliopolis, Egypt will be climbing Kilimanjaro from 11/10/2019 for 7 days along our TK Rongai route. 49% of donations received will be used to subsidise Fady’s climb costs, under Option 2 offered to fundraisers, while the remaining 51% will be given to one of our local charities.


About Fady’s Campaign


Hello, I am Fady from Egypt. It has always been my dream to climb Africa’s highest summit Mount Kilimanjaro. I like the adventure, I do rock climbing in Egypt specially in Dahab, but also as a scout. I try to have a purpose in all my actions and accomplishments.

Scout life taught me to enjoy the beauty of mother nature along with trying to leave the world a better place and to try to be the difference I wish to see someday in the world. And when I thought of climbing Kilimanjaro for charity, I believed it was the perfection to accomplish one of my dreams along with trying to make a little difference in the world by donating to the Korogwe Orphanage.

All children around the world deserve an equally beautiful life, full of hopes and dreams and those who have lost their parents need even more that just hopes and dreams, they need LOVE.

“Childhood means simplicity. Look at the world with the child’s eye – it is very beautiful.” – Kailash Satyarthi